Sunday, July 22

when will i get my homemade barley?

When he's sick, you cook for him black chicken when he din even ask you to buy. You took the extra effort to go down to bedok to buy that dunno wad black water so that he could get well faster. You cook fish porridge and barley for him even thought he always complain that ur cooking suck...

AND WAD DID I GET?

Thanks ar..A stupid bottle of honey lemon (and i need to tell u help me buy somemore) and a packet of noodles with fried nugget and fishcake.(your lefover which u can't finish) If you want me cough to death, you can jus tell me.wad eles.you bought a jar of peanut butter and wholemeal bread. See how hard you are trying to kill me? You even had de heart to buy fruits.AWWW. mango and lychee sure will get me alife and kicking! (in hell of course!)

*breaths deeply*

TO: Mother

REASON FOR LIVING (edited)
I lie alone and thinking
How cld this ever happen
Is it real,am i dreaming
And when my heart's been hurt
How can someone learn
To get over that feeling
You told me i shld be strong
Oh~ im trying
I feel i can't go on
You left me here on my own
Without a reason for living
A chance for forgiving
A time to make it ok
And now im stuck with a vison
My own decision
You take it all away
From me~
With all the time u're taking
Slowly my heart's been beating
You can find it's been bleeding
I'll have to wait my turn
Your respect I'll earn
No more joke
Enough slacking
A thousand time before
I've been almost sure
This time i need to know
I'll spend all my life
Chasing all my dreams
I'm not letting this go~
Give me a chance to show you.
k fine.he want's to use the com
and she just scold me to let him use
not as if im not letting him use.
*cross arms and stares at the bottle of honey lemon*

No comments:

Post a Comment