Tuesday, August 14

=/

I dunno i dunno i really dunno!
she can make me smile by jus the thought of her face
;imagining things that i know will nv happen.
BUT my radar too lousy.i cant seem to detect anything.
It's a big risk.YET if i don't try i will nv know.
can YOU at least give me a hint? =/

K.enuf emoing.I just came back frm LJS.
studied with HJT den Fiona they all came.
They frm quiet till madding in LJS.so noisy.lol.
lucky i manage to finish my whole LAW revision.
and yah.they compared my handwriting with a Kid's one -.-
nah.im not gonna change or wad.IT'S ME(:
And those slackers went off at 6 to K?!
wth.thurs exams still can play.haha.

I almost blurt out sth to someone.
But i manage to force the words back into my throat.
HENG ARH~ if not.TSK!

*love bite*

No comments:

Post a Comment