ALL OR NOTHING- westlife (edited version)
I dont' know what's been on ur mind
the distance look is in ur eyes
I thought with time i'll realise it's over,(over~)
It not the way i choose to live
but something, someone's got to give
im hoping this friendship is not over (over~)
You know i think of you
but how i can miss someone who don't even care
I've seen the most of you now i want the best of u
now i dun care if that's not fair
Cos i want it all or nth at all
There's nowhere eles to fall
when u reach the bottom
It's now or never
Is it all~
or are we jus friends?
Is this how it ends
with a simple telephone call
u leave me here
with no clue at all
There are times it seems to me
There are times it seems to me
that sometimes i may have a chance
I feel it in my heart but i don't show it,(show it~)
And then there's times u look at me
you make my whole body feel so weak
At times i dun believe u're there
Just right beside me~
You know you make me think
You know you make me think
even though when im already on my bed
I hope my dreams come true yet i know the truth
It's time to face the facts...
No comments:
Post a Comment