Sunday, October 14

Today was somehow or rather a eventful day! Went to meet Donkaey & Friends (an apology to Barney for stealing his TagLine). But I still believe that Michael Jackson is in that darn purple dinosaur suit! I was bored cos their amazing race had not ended so i asked Tong (my model) to hunt for my hunger of interest(: He gladly came along.

As we slowly creep up to the bull from behind, I signalled for Tong to pounce on it when it wasn't noticing.
"AHHHH!"
He pounced on to the bull which was then ignorant to it's surrounding.And there, Tong struggled hard with the dumb yet strong creature.
The animal wasn't giving up without a fight. Tong struggled and controlled the stubborn bull.After a few minutes, it finally gave in and ironically calmed down.

Obviously this story was made up with lots of imagination by the bored Ah boy.
The naughty Photographer asked Tong to squeeze one of the cow's nipple."Look how excited he is!" LOL! Ok.I was joking brother.Relax! hahaha(:

"pure joy"
(: He must be thinking of "you-know-who". Definitely not the "you-know-who" in Harry Potter.HEE.


AND which smartass think a snowman will fit in Singapore when we are so near the equator?! Lucky for Mr Snowman, at least he's not exactly made of real snow.(I bet his hands had melted during the journey from the South pole.)

Anw VIVO had a event called "Singapore Fashion Week 07" We, as potential event managers poked our noses, trying to sniff out what's so great about this event.

And i thought the backdrop was pretty "cool".

Tong noticed a little spot light at the so-called "event activities board".Yeah.Scored a point for being observant!


I realised there was a difference between "one person + alcohol + chocolates" and "a group of people + alcohols + chocolates". One can get very EMO when alone.With friends, it's just chilling man.

However, tonight I wasn't alone. I have Tong and Xiu mei with me(:

This is wad we started with...

They were quite high after a few glup (ESPECIALLY xm!)

"Beers from heaven"


In the end, there're as good as dead(:

No comments:

Post a Comment