Would you rather it :
Meant to be but not fated together?
Or
Fated together but not meant to be...
Sometimes I wonder why i didn't cry when i saw her lying there.
The patting of my back every night on her bed till i doze off...
The times she would pull the string of my roller just to feed me...
The nights she would smoke after making sure we fell asleep...
And that time when i caught her smoking jus cos i needed to pee in the night.She did not know how to react.I just stood there and stare at her.
Her smile
Her touch
Her love
I miss you ahma.... :'(
If i had just one more day to live,
i would want to spent my last memories with you
and only you...
why did you leave me to face this world alone?
Do you know i hate you!
I hate you for leaving me
I smiled when u lie there motionless
But do you know that deep inside i was dying to scream out my soul...
in hope that i can go with you
to wherever u went...
why did you leave me here alone!?
Aren't you scared i will get hurt by the big bad world?
Aren't you worried that no one will be there to help me when i fall?
i really really miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment