Saturday, December 15

DEPM XMAS PARTYYYYY 2007!!!
photograper: Kyte(:



I proudly wanna intro you my 2 LITTLE frens(:
YUN TING and jin fang(:

Always see them in SP.Guess they lost their way to SP primary school.HAHAHHAH


No matter how many stupid things u did which I saw.HAHA Like planning to steal ALL the candy canes on the christmas tree with xiao ba...

...trying to skip a rope with the light sticks,

"and I~ I only wanna be your fren~ zhou ge peng you~ o o"

03s(:

SUPER UNGLAM man! (i mean woman)

02s(:

No harm in acting cute right? HEE

MISS rajes and Mrs Sam(:


EWWWWW! hahahahhaha



shanna(((:

Pearly(((:



we played the game called "pass the grape" -.-"




THE FORFEIT
"I love BIG BUTTS and i cannot LIE!"

E.T SHOO home!


This is wad we do when we started to packed up...





I think carven looks cute in this pic



ULTIMATE ACT CUTE!
Like Han always say (shows last finger)"last warning!" HAHAHHAHA

BITCHES.lol(:

stupid Carven tried to disturb.it's SO him luh.heh


And she tried so hard and got THAT far.LOL! (You know wad I mean.hee.)


I dont know why but bernice make it seems so easy (and light).

Yrying to show off my "manNESS" hahahaha!

Skye tested his LUCK too.LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment