Skool has been very very busy.almost hav no time to even blog.lol.go skool early in the morning.come home damn late at night.hmmm.no skool dan surely got work. come on!
I NEED A LIFE! =/
oh.not forgetting...mic came my hse to do tong's present on 28nov.that day, I made her jaywalk (that noob basically screamed when i pull her across.LOL!) I also made her run in the rain (damn fun! and she's still screaming...) it was a very busy day.and we pop by KC for awhile.stupid weighing machine.confirm spoil one.HUR.
i helped with the balloons ONLY.
oh.not forgetting...mic came my hse to do tong's present on 28nov.that day, I made her jaywalk (that noob basically screamed when i pull her across.LOL!) I also made her run in the rain (damn fun! and she's still screaming...) it was a very busy day.and we pop by KC for awhile.stupid weighing machine.confirm spoil one.HUR.
i helped with the balloons ONLY.kyte: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
tong: thanks bro :D (normally he wld say "u too" but birthday is not applicable.COS IT'S NOT MY BIRTHDAY) wait and he said sth like sleep early and good night (that pig)
Kyte:(acting) yeah.It's not a a very good night actually.hais~
tong: wad happen??!
kyte: nth la.can u come down pei me drink or wad?
tong: OKOK.now?
kyte: yah NOW! (wanted to slap him luh! "dan tmr dan pei me drink meh.tsk)
inbetween these SMSs mic and I were like panic pigs! cos we took the lift to the 11th floor (tong stays at 10.the smart KYTE knew the lift "DING!" will be quite loud and so we climb slowly down the stairs and light the candle.i was so excited till i forgot how to use the LIGHTER.LOL! I walked bare footed to tong's coridoor so tat i can make a quick GetAway while mic was trying hard not to laugh -.-
k and so prince Tong met princess Mic and they live happily ever after(:
k and so prince Tong met princess Mic and they live happily ever after(:
Task on hand:
SCHOOL
Presentation
1.EMC
2.Econs
3.Ideas
Report
1.AVS
Tutorials
1.PM T6 & 7
Others
*book BBQ pit for class holiday gathering
gonna meet deb and peishan tmr at 9AM to do EMC when skool only starts at 1PM! -.- everything is DUE this week.dumb semester! rarrrrrrrr!
sth getting in the way
sth's jus abt to break
im will try to find my place
in the diary of ______
as im buring up my brains
as im dying to see your face
i will ask for wad what remains
in the diary of ______
Hunger for death...

No comments:
Post a Comment