I'm back from my partoring with NIC.Hahaha. Was suppose to go back cartel to collect my tips and I ended up spending my tips money on Cartel cos that Laopo of mine was so fussy that she didn't want to eat carls junior. So I guess I shall have to wait for the next time some other "pig-fri-dog-end" to pei me go eat that.HAHA.
Then we went to find YanYi at fox. Ok so it was not actually to find her but more of DISTURBING her.hahaha! Well, I can't wait for our next outing cause it'll be SHOPPING TIME! hee hee.and pssst.Tell you readers a secret...(highlight)
Then we went to find YanYi at fox. Ok so it was not actually to find her but more of DISTURBING her.hahaha! Well, I can't wait for our next outing cause it'll be SHOPPING TIME! hee hee.and pssst.Tell you readers a secret...(highlight)
I'M ON A MISSION!!!!
:D
Oh yes.something Nic said that kept ringing in my ears and I don't know why.He said "I want you to teach me how to fish and not lend me your lucky fishing rod." Make sense? I think so too. That's Nic in the pic by the way.Hahaha :PRunning do make one feel better...

No comments:
Post a Comment