I'm feeling emo these days.Especially at night when my stupid brain cells starts to think alot.Had a few nightmares last few days.Maybe cause exams are so near that my brain like abit spoil.haha.Well, I just came home after a long talk with Tong at that bus stop...Conclusion?
A poem by KYTE...
I SUCK!
A poem by KYTE...
A letter without a sender;
like a lost love without a heart.
And it rained silently
Or is it just you weeping again
Happiness does not come that easy
But I promise I'll be there with you
To watch the stars twinkle in the night sky
And till dawn breaks in
I'll still be there with you
How I wish I will not part from you
How I wish every beautiful memory
is because of you...
like a lost love without a heart.
And it rained silently
Or is it just you weeping again
Happiness does not come that easy
But I promise I'll be there with you
To watch the stars twinkle in the night sky
And till dawn breaks in
I'll still be there with you
How I wish I will not part from you
How I wish every beautiful memory
is because of you...
No comments:
Post a Comment