Tuesday, March 25


HMMM.past few days was a period for me to think ALOT.I have been working non stop.Like seriously non stop.I'm gald I'm still young.(self denial) Corrin thought I'm 21 lah.wth.
"DO I LOOK THAT OLD?!" But still.I think I may still be working there when school reopens cause of that few simple reasons.And don't worry folks cause I won't forget cartel.most prob try to balance my 2jobs with everything in my life.LOL.

Oh yes! ytd got a group of ang mo ppl came to chill den they saw my 6-sided star and the woman asked me where I bought it.The question was so random that I totally forgotten where I bought it but after like few mins, I finally rmb I bought it at TM with KM.(not KILOMETER) Then her fren show me his star too.WE HAD THE SAME STAR! hahahha.Of course he wore it cause of David who adopted the star and claimed it to be the STAR OF DAVID.but she made me explain why I wore the star.And DUH! mine is of course for a different reason(: I felt so proud to explain why I wore that symbol and not like those who wear it out of coolness.

It's so obvious sometime when a bung is jealous.SERIOUSLY.Till now the only person who know and noticed working there is Johnnson.HAHA.He's damn fascinated by my world.It's like telling a small boy that the 100-legged worm looking thing will grow to become a 6-legged creature with wings.LOL.
I have finally saved up enough to buy my camera! HEE!

And I'm actully quite looking forward to work tmr! ( though jane isn't working)


P.S. FRIENDSTER SUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment