YAY! I learnt a new technique of creating greater impact on a photo! TEEHEE and I learnt that all by myself.I know I'm smart.HAHA! Okay this post you can spot alot of my Laopo's buddy! Cause if one look stupid, the other will also look dumb. Vice Versa (:


I like this photo.I call it "A Classic"

Abstract of a Dinosaur(:

Can you believe it? She's camera shy! LOL.unlinke KM! hahahaa

"HUH..."
"HANNOR..."


Act shy nia

Actual fact shi wei always look into the cam when I'm trying to take photo.LOL!

A nice portrait of LIZARD eh? (:

Yes she did tried.LOL.
PICTURE OF THE DAY!
"THE VIRGIN"

Typical singaporean who squat in the middle of a walkway! TSK.HAHAHA!

I was trying to take COW.That's when I notice there's more than just cows in this patch of field.HAHA.click to spot! (:
Okays that's all for today!
Imma gonna sleep alrdy.
Quoted: Nights and swt dreams !! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment