It has been a very very busy week since school started.Which is a good thing as Han and I concluded(:
wed and fridays were always bball day
tues and fridays there's hockey training
well that leaves mon, thurs and weekends to work =/
okays updates on my LIFE...
Bro's going to UK for scholarship after his NS for 4 years!
Mummy say we can go visit him during his grad year :D
I still haven meet the new tentant (officially)
Mummy's cooking on my birthday(: YAY!
Bro's going to UK for scholarship after his NS for 4 years!
Mummy say we can go visit him during his grad year :D
I still haven meet the new tentant (officially)
Mummy's cooking on my birthday(: YAY!
It's weimin birthday today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEIMIN!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEIMIN!
We supprised wei min with cakes and presents. Han did the most job cos obviously she's the most artistic among us. suppose to stayover at wm house but in the end it's was too cramp for us.Luckly we had a B.U. plan(:
oh yes. hockey training is so different from bball training (except for all that RUNNING) and I think I'm gonna have backache really soon.Though first training isn't that tough, I'm already suffereing from aches at the back and on my thighs.Imagine if I joined DB. (WORST) LOL.
oh yes. hockey training is so different from bball training (except for all that RUNNING) and I think I'm gonna have backache really soon.Though first training isn't that tough, I'm already suffereing from aches at the back and on my thighs.Imagine if I joined DB. (WORST) LOL.
I suddenly don't feel like growing old. besides being legal to buy those bottles and sticks, going to those places where people hook and rub each other and able to walk in to see the nature's way of reproduction process, I don't see a better excuses to look forward of growing up.
...Maybe it's called birthday blues but...
Life ain't that simple anymore.
Life ain't that simple anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment