Monday, May 12

OKAY.Objective of this post is to count how many die I'm gonna scold people.
FYI this is my 18th birthday prank from them. DIE YOU!

Michele gave me this blue box and said only to open at 3.I wanted to open that freaking box so much but I decided to listen to her just incase I spoil my own supprise.LOL!

3pm and I open that box,in there was a camera and a piece of paper saying sth like "Take photos of fc1-4 den call deborah" AND SO I FOLLOWED WHAT THE PAPER SAID...



To think this are random shots,I do have skills one okay!HAHA!

And yes I called deb after I finished and she took a photo of me like *roll eyes*
And they gave me another clue saying " THE WAY HOME" and so I proceeded to dover mrt station and I had to ask some guys to take photo of us.DUMB!
and another clue that led to BUGIS..
Next was "FIND A FAMILAR FACE"
I was like "HOW TO FIND SIA?"



Took me effing long just to find BERNICE cann!
And this is what I got after finding Bernice and saying "I'm thong wan ting.Do you have anything for ting ting" (WTF) to the balloon shop auntie.I wasn't prepared what I was about to get next...






This is what DEBORAHHHHHHHH drew.
DIE YOU DEBOLAHHHHHHHH!

they are so gonna die-I-tell-you!
Next clue "4GREEN 1 PURPLE" (wth cann!)
Yah so much for some treasure-hunt-cum-"amazing"-race in bugis.
I had to meet the 2 Xiao mei meis by coincidence -.-

They said it was act cool.
I say it's Don't-need-to-act-also-COOL! :D

FORCING me to take photos with the PRETTY PRETTY horses.
DIE YOUUUUUU!

DIE DIE DIE YOUUUUUU!


SEE the girl in GREEN behind trying not to laugh? (um chio) DIE YOU TOO!
Should have told her "Um chio will get breast cancer one!" KUKU!

I went ard bugis saying
"This is for my girlfriend!
This is for my girlfriend!"

BUT NO ONE BELIEVE! :(

This clue was so easy I could do it with my eyes closed!
HEE.


They tried to FOOL me with pigg's SKIRT for a birthday present.
like wth -.-
HEE.LEE drew this for DEE.
DEE HEARTS LEE (((:
(Thou she got a toothache)
I wasn't touching where I wasn't suppose to touch in public okay!
Han even sewed a "love H" on the sleeve.
How sweet (:

This is only part ONE!
Stay tune for part TWO of my birthday celebrations!
HEE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment