Saturday, May 24

Okay.I'm suppose to study today.and not waste my time blogging and stuffs.Plan to go starbucks later.but the weather is so freaking hot that I feel so lazy to go out.Dread this kind of sun! =/I woke up to see this on my wall and so I took my WIFE and start taking shoots.Seriously need to practise more man.
"KM WHEN ARE YOU FREE?" (:
HAHA.Focus is so fun to play with!

HMMM.I feel something by looking at this pic.you know that ...... feeling? Can you feel it too?


Had hockey training ytd.And I brought my stick to school.AND guess what.I can hear ppl asking "That one floor ball not hockey stick right?" -.- Lucky when I was walking home.2 kids walked past and one of them told their mama "Mummy.See! Hockey stick!" Least someone know when I was abt to give up.LOL!
MY INITIALS
One of my fav drink collection (:

No comments:

Post a Comment