Something that seriously made me disgusted...
KYTE. says:
i saw (inserts name) today
KYTE. says:
haha
IMMA PERVERT says:
(inserts name) chest still big? haa
KYTE. says:
-.-
IMMA PERVERT says:
i mean broad
IMMA PERVERT says:
haa
OMFG.It's only 8pm and this SICKO can talk abt such stuffs.I feel sick talking to the SICKO lahh.SICK SICK SICK.im not gonna talk to you anymore! argh!
Okay enough of ranting...
saw peoples (i know there's no such word BUT I like lehh!) today(:
Kenny's having holiday now cause Mr-still-in-secondary-school and all others are having holidays too.how sad.
And yes saw Fiona TWICE.That girl has grown prettier yo.AND still as tall.And somebody's having her exams like 3mths+++ later.UNFAIR!
I WANNA SHOP FOR GSS! GXM WHEN ARE YOU FREEEEEEE? :)
I need you my credit card! HEE!
Labels:TRAIN TRACK SHOT
Monday, May 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment