11JUNE2008

Baby,remember you're the first thing I took when I got my DSLR..

You were so cooperative and I was so happy (:

You were always sooooo blur and sooooo innocent(':

Baby, remember the first time you took photo with Tar (you both obviously don't like each other) Remember?

And the time I caught you trying to get close with Tar? (trying to hide your love for Tar righttt?)

You always gave that SUPER DUPER CUTE LOOK that MELTS MY HEART so much...

Remember how you used to sleep on my tummy while I watch TEE VEE and enduring my LOUD LAUGHTER & REMARKS on tee vee shows..

And how you always "shoo" me away with your hands when I tried to disturb you? :')

I want you to know that I LOVE YOU!
(no matter rain, shine, storm or even earthquake)


You loved music just like I do.

And now this was the last pic you took before you left me.
BABY :'(
I LOVE YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment