Sunday, July 27

Aug;D WEE! I had damn fun day ytd! HEE. km SHELLEN, wing yan (sori if I type wrongly.LOL) and I went
GARDEN FESTIVAL!!!
WOOTS! damn fun cause it's like super nice! HINT HINT! good place to go for the weekends. NO MORE THOSE BORING PATORS AT THE MOVIES OR JUST HAVING DINNER TGT.hahaha.Just that it ends on 1st Aug at SUNTEC.HAHA!

Qn: Guess whose unsexy butt is this? (below)

YUP! It's my sexy gay partner KM the Ant.LOL!

Ah oh yes.before you guys plan not to read this post cause you wanna go there see and like not spoil your "suppose to jaw dropping" scene,I'm just saying that I'm not gonna post up the whole area photos of the festival. (I'm not the spoiler kind okayyy!!!) :P

HAPPY VIEWING!


GF: "Since when you became so artistic Siol!"
*diaos her*

GAH.I miss Pin Pin :'(
PRIDE



I love this photo!



They scared rain lah.

-.- This guy appearently thinks that he is transparent and "CHUBS" in when I was trying to take a photo with my DSLR.He thinks he's little little flash flash can do wonders.RARW him!
SO... I place him in my photo instead! HA!
(Oh look! His shirt fits the festival theme too!)
AND when I saw this one I was thinking of Joey.She bought a bag of this woman the very same day.If only I can sew all my face over her face. (what's so nice about her sia.besides her sexy mole.LOL)
I rmb asking MONSTER J she like ladybug nottt.HAHA!

Looks like mashmellow righttt? :D
*stomach growls*
(SHIT!)
Lastly! LOL.the 2 kids Km and I brought out ytd(:

For more photos, please click HERE.

Note to self: Too much stayovers can cause suspicion.


No comments:

Post a Comment