Monday, July 7

Girlfriend's complaining my blog is dying =/ But how to update when she doesn't send me the photos to put up? TSK.HAHA!

OKAYS.So I went night cycling with KM and we ride for like 894723497340923KM cann! went to DownTown East to eat WAFFLE and like almost died when we got there.HAHAHA! We saw these 2 kittens like so damn cute but didn't take any photos cause of the fact that we will blind them with our camera flashes (AS USUAL) hee.

OHH! OHH! and at pasir ris park,we rode past this les couple and den I told km "EH EH! got *** couple!" And so, we stupidly U-TURN to stalk them! MUAHAHAHA! Beware readers! I may stalk you some time soon that you don't even KNOW! HEE!

It's takes half an hour to ride to DWNTWNEST.Maybe I shld try saving on public transport and cycle there instead huh.LOL! But imagine riding to KOVAN and HOUGANG.omgawd.I seriously need EXTRA SUPER THICK CUSHION! If to DOVER, mati keleng enu satu ang gu kuay.LOL!
Note: BUTT PAIN SIA.

This was the SPIDER I saw when I was waiting for KM under her hse.The web is DAMN NICE! (but my cam LAN lahh.Can't take so clear shoot =/ GAH.)
LIGHT STREAKS(:

We randomly sat down at the side of the road and started to take photos.LOL! No luh.Actually is cause I needed to change my battery for my cam and MISS STALKER NUMERB ONE started her STALKING SPREE! HAHAHA!
ANT,KANGEROO,ELEPHANT,DINOSAUR respectively :D

,you make me fall in love<3

No comments:

Post a Comment