HELLO. I got to admit that I've been a bad bad owner for neglecting this blog for what seems like AGESSSS.But hey! I'm busy with so much stuffs that there's isn't really time to blog much okay. There's like the dreadful exams coming that I'm so gonna fuck it up. Hmmm.I guess there's still hope even though I know I can only count on LUCK (as usual).
While people are out there actually LIVING a LIFE! I'm a typical student stuck in a government school having papers that sets our standard and see how actually stupid some people can be.GAH.I hate student life seriously. But it still can't be compared to Jia Jia's school.HA!
Ohh oh and I just watch L word Season 2 again.SHANE and CARMEN *melt melt* :D
Hopefully by the end of the exams period,I can at least have some shaping programme planned for my FAT body.LOL.
Hokays.That's all for now! (:
Monday, August 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment