Sunday, December 28

Hello Hello! If you guys don't know where to count down this year,
PLEASE HEAD DOWN TO SINGAPORE RIVER! :D
I'm having a lesbo gathering! Hahaha! ALL ARE WELCOME!

Don't worry you won't be left out!!!
*Look for me if you're lonely but give me some time if I happen to be making out with J(:

Drinking and falling into river are at own risk.

Meet new friends and making out there is a bonus!

AND OF COURSE underage peeps are welcomed to join in!

Buy your own drink  and entertainment

BUT

don't be afraid to mingle with the rest of our
SEXY COMMUNITY! :D

CHEERS!


THEME: RAINBOW
TIME:  BEST BEFORE 11PM
DRESS CODE: Smart Casual



First few peeps may get to receive FREE MINI HANDMADE RAINBOW FLAGS! :D
*Don't mind the quality okay!!!


SO BRING OR WEAR ALL YOUR RAINBOW STUFFS!
Grab all your FRIENDS AND
I HOPE TO SEE YOU GIRLS THERE!!! :DDDD


K

No comments:

Post a Comment