Saturday, December 6

This was the last few photos before Joey left for her Vietnam CIP Trip.Gah.I miss her.She had good photo day ytd so she didn't mind that KM was taking dozen of photos of her of every imagined possible angle.HAHAHA. :( GFGFGFGFGFGFFFFFF!


Her mum and Dee was there so I "had to resist myself from hugging her and throwing kisses at her." :( Not good feeling I tell you. After that,KM and I went to eat at poppye.NICE(((: We was thinking of going to watch a movie but BUGET BUNG (BB) like us ended up going to her house watch SAW!! Watch SAW II half way then we had a mission.HAA! I think we can set up a company calling PRO STALKER PRIVATE LIMITED! (: Then it was HTHT with her ard simei.


Anw, GF left me this bunch of letters before she left(:
This is the result of too much P.S. I LOVE YOU. HAHA.
But I like((((((:


DAY 1 OF PROJECT BU06

No comments:

Post a Comment