Hello ALL :D
HAYYPIE CHENNA NEWWW EARRRR :DDDD
I went tanning with km ytd and she power (points down) 0.0

Totally look like guy luh.HAHAHA.

My super duper sweet GF came this morning. She was my MAC delivery girl! :D HEE.just cause I complaint to her bro didn't buy dinner for me and I was so so so angry! (menses coming luh) She even brought new year goodies! YAY! :D
Went back to bed after eating dinner but w Joey of course! HAHAHA.
Anw we woke up at 12noon to eat early renunion lunch :D
HAYYPIE CHENNA NEWWW EARRRR :DDDD
I went tanning with km ytd and she power (points down) 0.0

Totally look like guy luh.HAHAHA.

My super duper sweet GF came this morning. She was my MAC delivery girl! :D HEE.just cause I complaint to her bro didn't buy dinner for me and I was so so so angry! (menses coming luh) She even brought new year goodies! YAY! :D
Went back to bed after eating dinner but w Joey of course! HAHAHA.
Anw we woke up at 12noon to eat early renunion lunch :D
Den it's back to bed till 2pm till she need to go home :(

No comments:
Post a Comment