Here's a recent photo of me trying on a blazer. Don't bother about my face cause I looked like CRAP. The sales person actually told me this blazer are for guys who are shorter than me. He let me try it on and it fit so damn perfectly well! :) Sexy just sat there and looked at me admiring myself while her tummy grumbled.HAHA.I'm sorry to keep you waiting :)
I'm gonna miss Simei I swear. There's just so much memories and good friends here. It rained heavily just now and I don't think it's gonna stop tonight. After going to the IT Fair to get my external hard drive, KM had to go to work and lonely me went home alone.
I was stupidly stuck in the rain cause I was too lazy to visit Cindy and Christin at T.M. and ended up staring at the rain under a HDB block. There were many other loners too waiting for the rain to stop. I tired to call home but realized that Mummy and Brother went to ganny's house to visit and then I msged Fiona and Pei Ying at the same time hoping they are at home or around the area :D
And guess what.Fiona actually came down with umbrella to fetch me.HAHAHA.But ME, being so damn lucky, saw Qin Koi and his brother (I didn't even know he had a brother!) and asked him if he could lend me his umbrella. Fiona then called to ask where am I and I "Oh shit!" Cause I was so obsessed with Qin Koi's umbrella that I totally forgot to reply Fiona's message.HAHA. Anw thanks girl!!! :D
And there is my story of going home today :)

No comments:
Post a Comment