
I have removed my tagboard but you can still drop me a comment by scrolling beside the word "ended at" at the end of the post(: Smart people.you will know how :D
Anws, hockey training was FUN cause Ratna and Wani came to join us! :D Floorballers now know how awesome hockey trainings are.Really feel those FATS BURNINGGGG! hee.
The goalie kicker gave me abrasions on both my ankles plus the new shoes I wore for today's presentation added two blisters to my pretty pretty legs.Now my legs look horrendous! And I still wanna whine to the whole world that I felt really disappointed that I got marked down by my lecturer for NOT wearing a skirt.I mean HELLO it's not like 100years ago where girls spotted with men clothings are being labelled as weird and are usually outcast by the egoistic formed society. I'm really very disappointed with my lecturer.I thought she would be more understanding about girls who just don't wear skirts in this generation.I guess she's just another typical homosapien who follows what the majority thinks.
For full marks, don't you wanna wear skirt?"
I'm sorry to tell you that even my mother can't make me wear a skirt.What makes you think academic achivements will make me wear a dress?
"If you had worn a skirt,I would have given you full marks for attire."
Seven words. You just lost my respect for you.
That aside, SRC is comingggg! this SAT!
omg omg omg(:
No comments:
Post a Comment