It feels really good after the whole competition ended. One less commitment equals more time to do other things like studies and hockey. I know I'm going to miss all the contestants who I meet every week for the past one month plus. It was a enjoyable experience that I will never forget. Trust me. The time spent with those beautiful girls is something really special.
Tangjong Pagar became some of the contestant's second home as we need to head there twice a week for rehearsal and the night itself. I remembered the first time I headed there for the photo shoot and Tanjong Pagar gave me a shock cause I've never been there during daytime and it feels really weird to be heading to a club when the sun hasn't even set.
HAHA! The first time I saw Giia, I thought she was hot! :)
Akina, Bella and I joined this competition at the same time and I'm glad we're there for each other all the way to the finals! Without them, I wouldn't even think of joining SUTYA. Seriously.
It's a small lesbian world here in Singapore and I'm not shocked that most of the contestants knew each other way before the competition.
so many scandalous stuff happened offstage. I shall not elaborate further ;)
And yes! I've yet to thank all the people that came to support me! I'm so glad I have friends like them :D Especially those who came week after week since the PREVIEW night. PLAY-ers, ex, sexy, secondary school friends, friend's friends and my diehard supporters who scream their lungs out everytime I appear on stage!
Not forgetting the organizing team and backstage crew! Shu hui (the most fun to talk to), tiff, grace, wendy, dolla (who always made us look so picture perfect with the make ups), cheeky, Jo, Desmond and his 2 hot dancers, and of course the judges. They are the one that gave us this opportunity to widen our circle of friends and are they are the backbones of this whole competition! without them, we'll still be living our boring lives.
It's just really sad to know that it has ended.
(Hold on. Someone's calling!)
OMG. Ching just called and I almost cried when I heard her voice. I actually missed them even though it's only been one day after it ended :(((
The "it's over" thing hit me real hard this morning when I woke up :(
sigh :'(


No comments:
Post a Comment