Sunday, September 6

Why does everyone like to talk about themselves and what happen to them and who said what to them and why they can't be like the others and how they wish they lead a better life? They go on talking about my this and my that. It's all about ME, ME and ME.

So I assume that they don't give a shit about the rest of their so called friends and family.

Sometimes I would love to tell them to ------- cause life just ain't all about them. It's the inter-relationship we have with people that give us something called "life".

Try living in the world ALONE where you're the only human being that exist there and please kindly tell me if you have that much stuff to complain and whine about.

Yes, everyone yearns for attention but I think the people in this world are asking for too much. really way too much.

You have people that can go on talking about themseleves and their lives in a whole conversation when what the listener wants to do is to talk about THIER lives.

Well, we can't have the best of both world so there are bound to be someone who will suffer. I when I mean suffer I meant their ears.

Now I wish I'm living in another sphere of exsistence; away from all these people.

I'm exhausted.

and I have many questions.

But I don't have all the answers.

I wish I was GOD so that I can answer all your questions.

On the other hand, I don't think even GOD has all the answers to your questions.

Peace.

oh yes.and fuck blogger cause it doesn't allow me to upload pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment