Monday, December 8

From Where You Are - Lifehouse

I lazed around on sunday and today I have work at night.It's public holiday.I wonder does vietnam celebrate it too..KM is currently SLEEPING ON MY BED -.- seems that our gym work our plan didn't work.LOL.

Oh and yes I have something to confess.Joey's Zee died :((( It died the day Joey flew off.I'm sorry baby.I couldn't even take care of Zee.I really don't why it died.But it kept biting it's legs like it's in pain..Poke's fine and fat.Sorry babe..

Anws, I sewed my blanket yesterday (SEE! I DID DO STH MEANINGFUL!) But I started like at 10plus PM so I gave up at 1AM? and went to sleep with my blanket half done.Haha.I did finished it today. "SO PROUD OKAYYYY!" Hee.Km is the first person to try out my repaired blanket.HEH. Sharing me love while Joey's not around.HEE HEE.

Alrights.I got to bathe already.GELARE ICE CREAM WAITING FOR MEEEEE!!! (((:

No comments:

Post a Comment