Tuesday, December 9

Met my gay partner today at 10.10am. I was late obviously.So poor KM had to buy sth to munch on while she waited for me.SORIEEEE! :D Then we went to harbour front to collect my CAMERA!!! HEE.Sth was wrong with  it during XM birthday so I sent it for repair like last last week?

The following photos you will be seeing is the place KM and I rackeed out at HarbourFront(:  It's damn nice! BUT it's also damn hotttt! -.- We're like idiots walking in the sun cann.We thought of acting tourists when we saw the "No tresspassing" sign.Then I said sth like this when we walked past a garden cleaner...

"NAN TA NEH.AHHHHH."

"OISHII!"

Yes.That what KM replied me -.-

LOLOLOLOLOL/


Can you spot an ANT in the picture? :)


With a HOUSE LIKE THIS...

You gotta have A VIEW LIKE THIS! :D




After that we headed to Pasir Ris to meet my mummy(: Ate KFC with both of them and KM went off while Mummy and I went to Bro's POP(:


Check out the SLACKER!

With a name like that, you'll never fail to get teased by people. I've been through it.Trust me.Even JOEY laughs at it -.- RARW!Mummy and Hao


I look rtd here seriously.

Boys will always be boys.

Knock it down for god knows what SHIT.

OHH and when we went home, we sat on a boat with a damn adorable nameeeee(:

So cuteeeee righttttt? :D



That marks the end of today(:
THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment