Wednesday, March 25


Cindy and Sandy came to Gelare and waited for  me to end work (: Today is waffle day and the store was seriously damn crowded.I didn't eat for the whole day since I started work except for the honey red tea I bought yesterday.Water kept me alive! I was the cashier who had the sore throat after the 5 hours straight of repeating the same thing over and over again :(

When it came to closing time,Cin helped out (points up).She was wearing my red shirt which I don't know when I left it at her house.She said it was very long ago.HURR.

After they went home,I met KM at eastpoint to talk (: 

The stroll back home was what can I say? heartaching..But when I went home,guess what? :D CityNeon sent me a cheque to my house! Those two days of stoning,checking out lesbians,pretty girls and just talking about random topic with XiuMei AND WORST OF ALL, CLICKING!! was so worth it (:

It's tanning tmr with GOH and HS! I can't wait to laugh at GOH's ********* tmr! HEE.

Joey: Seeing how happy you are right now, I know I made the right choice to let you go.

Lizard: You must be strong too okay? *HUGS* (:



No comments:

Post a Comment