EDIT: I apologise for flaring up in this post because all the words that came out was just like in the heat of passion.Forgiving that women means I'm one step above her rather than getting even with her.
I'm damn angry for my Mummy!
How could that women say such stuffs to other people when my mum is right there. So what if she's highly educated and owns a company or whateverso.She has no right to say my mum like that and I feel like telling her off for being so insensitive to my mummy's feelings. I should have accompanied her today if I had known that woman was going to rub salt on mum's wound.Damn it! I'm so going to go with mum next month and tell her how insensitive and rude she is for not respecting her client's life.I asked mum how she can torlerate that women when she's paying her for her services and she doesn't know how to care for other people feelings.
It really sucks to see your love one getting bullied and yet you can't be there to speak up for her.Mum is just too nice to tell that woman that she isn't comfortable about her speaking of her life to other people when she gave her her trust.It's a trust that that woman has broken and stepped way over the line!
Mummy: If you ever get to read this (which I know it's impossible)... You are the kind of person that can take and let go without being melodramatic cause I know you are happy-go-lucky and easy going person and it's really a blessing to be your daughter even though you are in denial about my sexuality, you know I love you.
Also, you brought me up and took in all my nonsense since young. You know that I have a very bad temper and I'm really greatful that you can let me slam the door, talk back loudly to you and even scold you for things that wasn't really in the matter of your control. You don't know how much I wanted to fight for you when you told me the story of how you were being bullied today.
I promise you I'm gonna do whatever it takes to protect you from being builled<3
No comments:
Post a Comment