Dirty Words
I don't understand why every time I say words like "fuck, bitch, asshole and bastard", people always give me the disapproving stare.
To me, those words are fun! And it creates a bigger impact on the information that I want to communicate with the other party. Don't you think that those words are created for a reason? TO BE USED OF COURSE!
Words form language which is a way of communication. People who invented those words obviously want to make a point in telling someone something.
Poor "Fuck".
Just cause he doesn't sound as pleasant as "making love"or "going to bed" or "doing it"or "having sex" nor as intellectual as "sexual intercourse" or "in the process of reproduction", doesn't mean we should restrict ourselves from using it right?
How do you think "Fuck" and the other so called dirty words feel to be labelled as a dirty, course, crude, harsh and uncivilized word? (There are actually more words to describe these words then the number of words themselves!) Life sucks being fuck(ed).
The fact that people misused those words gave them a very bad reputation. I think those people who started the trend deserved to be punished! Who gives you the right to bully old Fuck.
People discriminate those words like how they discriminate Blangahs in Singapore. They sit beside us in the train and we look the other direction trying to take in some fresh air. People want equality yet deep down, most of us are racist. It's like we have so much hatred in us that we actually need to go against Fuck and friends and use them as an outlet to vent out anger.
Well I'm tired of people telling me what I should do or should not do. It's my life so fuck off (:
I think I've given my honest opinion on this matter.
So fuck you very much for reading this ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment