Hahas. If u used to really love her, you wont alrdy ask her go eat shit arldy. Mayb somehow u should watch ur own temper and always stay chill. If a human reputation can break up so many couple in the world, wats the use of understanding and compromise each other? hahas.
I don't really understand what you're saying Anon (:
You cannot assume that I used to love her since technically the relationship has not ended yet. And I would be a jerk if I'm leading her on.
Well, it's her reputation, She can choose how she wants it. On the other hand, it's my temper, I think I know myself well enough to cope with it. Thanks anw! :)
why would no one wanna give a shit abt u? ur gf? =)
ReplyDeleteshe can go eat shit. Don't want to comment. something bout her reputationnnnn
ReplyDeleteHahas. If u used to really love her, you wont alrdy ask her go eat shit arldy. Mayb somehow u should watch ur own temper and always stay chill. If a human reputation can break up so many couple in the world, wats the use of understanding and compromise each other? hahas.
ReplyDeleteHOY !!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't really understand what you're saying Anon (:
ReplyDeleteYou cannot assume that I used to love her since technically the relationship has not ended yet. And I would be a jerk if I'm leading her on.
Well, it's her reputation, She can choose how she wants it. On the other hand, it's my temper, I think I know myself well enough to cope with it. Thanks anw! :)